Delivery costs are worked out according to the weight of your order. To check the delivery charges on any item, simply go to our website for that product and add the product to the basket, then choose a delivery option from the menu on check-out. Then select your location. The delivery charge will be worked out automatically for you. You can easily remove items from the basket should you not wish to proceed with the order.
If you are in any doubt please telephone as our staff will be only too pleased to give advice on delivery.
For customers OUTSIDE of the U.K. mainland; please make sure that you select the delivery that is applicable to your country or location.
- UK Standard Delivery (Royal Mail or courier) usually takes 1-2 days from the date of despatch
- UK Parcelforce usually takes 3-5 days
- Orders placed before 12.00pm GMT are usually sent within 2 working days, although it WILL be dependent on stock availability and number of orders being processed
- Working days are defined as Monday to Friday, and excluding bank holidays
- Delivery times normally exclude weekends & bank holidays
These delivery times are for guidance only.
All deliveries require a signature. If you are out, a card will be left for you to contact the courier to arrange re-delivery. The courier delivering your Ben Long Falconry product will normally be Royal Mail, your country's postal service or a delivery service. If you are out when they try to deliver please contact them promptly to ensure your parcel is not returned to us.
Charges outside EU
Charges to countries outside the EU do not include any import duties that may be liable upon delivery.
If you are concerned that duty may be liable it is your responsibility to contact your country's Customs or responsible government department to seek advice on what tax, if any, you will be liable for. It will be your responsibility to pay any duty or tax levied.
When ordering goods from us you do so under our terms & conditions, please click here to view them.
If you have any questions regarding your order, please feel free to contact us here at: Ben Long Falconry.
If you haven't received your order within 7 working days within the UK (please allow 14 working days outside UK), please inform us immediately so we can track the parcel for you and advise on the delivery status. To check on the progress of an order, only telephone on a working day (Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm, local time, and Friday 9.00 to 3pm,local time, excluding Bank Holidays)
All deliveries will require a signature. Therefore someone has to be in to take delivery. If you are out a card will be put through your door so you can call the courier to arrange re-delivery. If necessary we can deliver to an address where someone will be in to sign for the parcel, e.g. your work address or a neighbour.
1) We are unable to take special instructions regarding the delivery, such as "leave the parcel in the garage".
2) If you are out and fail to contact the courier within 1 week, the parcel will be returned to us and you will incur an extra postage charge to resend.
Please enjoy shopping for your Ben Long Falconry Products.
To the Shop